Bühler Group is hiring a
Lead Frontend Engineer Design System
Are you passionate about creating a more sustainable world? Do you want the chance to tackle challenges, be entrepreneurial and work for an international company?
We are an innovative company working to improve the world with our solutions. Operating internationally, we are a family-owned business based in Switzerland. Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we believe in and foster diversity and inclusion as a basis for our success. We are looking for people who are engaged, motivated and passionate for what we strive for. We offer you comprehensive learning and development opportunities, an environment where you can take ownership for your work and the opportunity to collaborate with a global network.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who loves clean code and takes technical ownership of our internal component library as part of the design system team.
- Lead Developer of the UI Component Library and thus responsible for its development and implementation
- Implementation of the UI component library (Angular) as well as the implementation of the related topics/processes concerning security (e.g., ISO 27001 topics)
- Development and continuous enhancement of the components as well as the support of the related developer community
- Developing technical standards for the design system in Buhler in collaboration with the business
- Creating solution concepts and ensuring implementation in the applications
- Integration of the Component Library and its systems into the IT architecture for software development
- Developing, defining, and configuring the DevOps processes
- Supporting the worldwide implementation of defined process and system standards (focus on ALM)
- Creation and enhancement of developer documentation
- Completed computer science studies (university, FH) or basic technical training with further education, with proven track record in frontend development
- Experience in Angluar or a similar modern framework like React or VueJS
- Comprehensive understanding of writing “clean code“ and are able to define and maintain high performant, scalable UI components and its styling.
- Experience with writing automated tests (e.g. Jest, Karma, Mocha, Cypress, Jasmine)
- Solid understanding of core web and browser concepts
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Understands how to proceed systematically/methodically
- Strong process thinking, conceptual skills, analytical thinking
- Works independently and has a high level of quality awareness
- Understands himself/herself as a team player with service affinity and maintains a good relationship with developers and stakeholders
- Can collaborate with various teams across departments, is helpful and has a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility
Sounds interesting? Click the link below to find out more!